19 March 2010

Making up for lost time

Quite possibly the most interesting box I've ever received an order in. This just in: Gilt Groupe is still killin' it in the online retail game. Bluefly who?

Blazer are tie are vintage. Polo shirt by RVCA. Watch by Kenneth Cole. Khakis by Polo Ralph Lauren. Sneakers by Common Projects.

The past few days have been on the slightly insane side--for the first half of the week, I was half-working through lunches, and hurrying off somewhere after or during work for Craigslist purchases. On the upside, I finally came up on some furnishings to make the rental box a proper residence -- sofa-check, dining set-check, coat rack-check.

Shirt by ASOS. Jeans by TheProportionofBlu. Sneakers by Adidas SLVR.

It's a party tonight, and / ooh she's so excited / "tell me who's invited" / you, yo friends, and my dick.

No comments: