17 February 2009

Dutch films + moar rain

My morning kicked off with marketing lecture about different ways of data gathering and quantitative analysis, and then a guest speaker from Marketech (I think that's the right link) gave an informative presentation of the step-by-step process of a marketing consulting project. Braved the torrential downpour to run some errands...bank, post office, tailoring pick-up...ooh and pasta carbonara for dinner, finally, after Mad Science decal. I feel like I can still be better at making friends in that class...one especially........but for now I think I'll stick to keeping my smile quotient up and leave it at that.

Oh and I watched this today...I'm not that into foreign films but it seems like I finally have to patience for a few lately...for a 2hr+ movie it was definitely well-paced and didn't feel like a chore. Plus, it doesn't hurt that the lead actress (who was also in Valkyrie...side note, this movie shares about 90% of it principal cast with said film) is ridiculously attractive. Rawr rawr rawr.

No comments: