17 April 2008

MacGuyver...can't tell me nothin.

Haven't felt much inspired since last weekend...okay, that's a lie, I've seen a couple of shoot-worthy outfits but always happened to be on my way somewhere and didn't make a decision fast enough.

Anyhow, this morning, I leave my booth at work for a leak, and come back realizing I'd locked myself out. Normally a card is sufficient; however, due to my no-items-in-pants-pocket-ethic (it saves your silhouette, and probably helps your pants last longer), I had nothing on me: no radio, no phone, no wallet, fuck-all. But then, I take off the plastic name tag off me work jacket, and a couple wiggles later, I was in like Flint. Smashing.

Soon as I get this UHS article and some of the Mass Comm paper out of my way, I'll go on another shoot. Keep posted.

No comments: